The Lumberton Fire Department's Central Station is located at 600 North Cedar Street adjacent to City Hall. Fire Department Divisions include Fire Administration and Fire Suppression. There are three other district fire stations located throughout the city:
- The Dunn Road Fire Station serves the residents of Southwest Lumberton.
- The Bailey Road Fire Station serves the residents of North Lumberton.
- The Eastern Fire Station serves the residents of East Lumberton.
The primary mission of the Lumberton Fire Department is to provide a range of programs designed to protect the lives and property of the inhabitants of the City of Lumberton from the adverse effects of fire, sudden medical emergencies or to exposure to dangerous conditions created by either man or nature.
The Lumberton Fire Department will strive to:
- be proactive in recognizing and identifying community emergency response needs
- provide quality customer service to citizens in response to fire, medical emergencies, and public education programs
- be devoted to community service
Fire Department Rating: